We had Reli'south 2nd birthday party this past weekend at my Dad'south business firm. And even though I'm all the same sorting through the laundry, presents, and random chaos that goes along with fifty-fifty the shortest of trips, I really wanted to share some of my favorite pictures.

I have no idea why I picked a fish theme for the political party, just I figured at that place would be enough of years to do the princesses and characters afterwards. It wasn't annihilation fancy either. I've seen some amazing party set-ups in blog country, only since in that location were no other kids present, and I wasn't in my ain firm, information technology was a "make it work" kinda situation.

The snacks were my only extravagance, and even with but those my dad kept making funny faces and telling me that this was all to "fancy" for our family. Oh well. The ideas for the cupcakes, chip dip squid, sand dollar cookies, and hermit crabs in a blanket (no movie) all came from Pinterest.

Martha's version, not mine!

I tried to make the fish bowl jello too, but I thought nerds would make cute "gravel" in the bowl and when I poured the jello in, most of the nerds melted. That left me with something that looked similar sewage in a fish bowl. So we poured it out in the one thousand. hot h2o + carbohydrate = Neglect! duh (some days I'yard not sure my brain cells are firing!)

And somehow I got the child who doesn't want to have messy fingers so this is how she ate her  cupcake!

Look Ma no hands!

post signature